FAR-UVC | SANITIZING & ILLUMINATION | PENDANT | SURFACE
Continuous Air and Surface Sanitization, automatically.
The Healthe® SPACE (Cylinder) provides passive and ongoing sanitization of air and surfaces for occupied spaces, in addition to comfortable illumination. Available in pendant and surface mount configurations, the Cylinder is equipped with a Far-UVC source, delivering 222 nanometer light to inactivate microbes. Scientific data supports the germicidal efficacy and human safety of the novel Far-UVC (222nm) technology, including independent research backed by many peer-reviewed papers.
Multiple modes of operation for both the Far-UVC source and visible light work in concert with an integral motion sensor to provide sanitization, automatically. The Cylinder’s visible light, offered in 3000K and 4000K, features a boost at 435nm to activate antimicrobial properties of TiO₂ found in surface coating and cleaners. The Cylinder is a powerful 2-in-1 solution, delivering continuous sanitization and general illumination to any space we work, live and play.
- Combines comfortable illumination with passive and continuous method to sanitize air and surfaces in occupied spaces
- Employs Far-UVC technology effectively inactivates air and surface microbes and it is safe to use when people are present
- Choose from pendant or surface mount configuration, available in both matte white and matte black finish
- Select from three sanitization modes that work with an integral PIR motion sensor, including Far-UVC on for 30 minutes every hour, or Far-UVC only on in unoccupied spaces
- General illumination, offered in 3000K and 4000K, features a boost at 435nm to help activate the antimicrobial properties of TiO₂ surface coatings and cleaners
- Field serviceable Far-UVC Module recommended to be replaced after 3000hrs of operations
- Assembled in USA and and Trade Act Agreement (TAA) compliant, it is a qualified solution for government projects. Certificates of origin are available upon request.