UV | SANITIZING | STATION
Keeping our healthcare professionals, first responders and front-line workers healthy and safe is more important than ever. Today, frequent cleaning and sanitizing is commonplace and unfortunately, reusing masks, N95 respirators and PPE is often becoming the new normal.The Cleanse® Cabinet is a heavy duty cleaning station that offers onsite sanitization for these items, as well as small medical instruments, to protect against the spread of germs, bacteria, and viruses.
Armed with multiple ultraviolet (UV) sources and a controlled vibration technology to maximize exposed surfaces, the Cleanse Cabinet’s quick 5-minute sanitization process can inactivate up to 99.999% of harmful pathogens. Built with 3 racks in a large cleaning chamber to accommodate multiple sizes and types of PPE, the Cabinet is a must-have solution for all medical facilities.
- Features with multiple UV technology that effectively penetrates and inactivates 99.999% of harmful pathogens.
- Simple 5-minute cleaning cycle to sanitize masks, N95 respirators, PPE, and small medical instruments to protect against spread of germs, bacteria, and viruses.
- Equipped with 20ft3 of cleaning chamber that can accommodate multiple sizes of items
- Controlled vibration technology to reduce shadowing while maximizing exposed surface area for sanitization
- Stainless steel construction with UV resistant finish
- Built-in timer illuminates and indicates time remaining while sanitization is in progress
- Auto shut-off when door is opened provides protection from unwanted UV exposure
- Plugs into a 110-120V outlet with power consumption of 250W