AIR SANITIZING | UV + FILTER | 2X4 TROFFER RETROFIT
- Multi-stage air sanitization features HEPA-Carbon activated filtration with UV sanitization
- HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of airborne pathogens as small as 0.3 μ while activated carbon reduces gases, odors and VOC from the air.
- Easily retrofits into any existing 2 x 4 ft troffer without breaching plenum—keeping facility disruptions and installation costs to a minimum.
- Recommended 8–10 ft on center spacing, Troffer provides 800 ft³ of sanitizing coverage and conducts four air changes per hour (50cfm) for a 10 x 10 x 8 ft space.
- Advanced control features via proprietary Bluetooth wireless switch enable fan speed adjustments and dimming capabilities for general illumination.
- Choice of Healthe’s GoodDay 4000K/5000K, GoodNight 2700K or Standard 3000K.
- UV LED are safe to use without hazardous material and waste disposal concerns of a low pressure mercury UV lamp.
- For optimal sanitization performance, Healthe recommends replacing carbon/HEPA filter every 6 months and UV LED after every 2000 hours of useage.*
- Recessed Housing Kit (ACC-07010) can be purchased separately for installation due to incompatibility with existing troffer housing or in new construction settings.
This product practices one or more claims of the following U.S. patents: 8,506,118; 7,528,421; 7,824,065
* To order replacement accessories, please contact your agent or Healthe’s customer service at 1-877-999-5742.