AZVT | STATIC CIRCADIAN LED | WET RATED
True to our commitment to providing state-of-the-art human-centric LED solutions, the AZUL™ Series Vaportite features Healthe’s patented circadian lighting technology in a fixture designed for wet or dust/dirt-filled environments. Using the GoodDay® engineered spectrum, the AZUL Vaportitie keeps workers engaged and focused while providing crisp, clear light.
- Circadian lighting inspired by sunlight to promote focus and alertness throughout the day, enhancing performance and supporting the natural sleep-wake cycle.
- Healthe’s GoodDay® engineered-spectrum delivers a boost at 480nm, a key wavelength of light that is typically absent indoors, to deliver highest M/P ratio for maximum alerting effect over conventional LED.
- AZUL products are designed for integration with a Class II, distributed DC system, powered via low voltage from a micro-grid power supply and controlled from a centralized, programmable panel. For facilities with a comprehensive Building Management System (BMS), the open protocol distributed DC lighting system adds control and monitoring capabilities, simply.
- Choice of prismatic acrylic lens for directional illumination or diffused acrylic lens for evenly distributed luminance while delivering optimal light transmission.
- Ideal for wet and dirty environments, this gasketed and sealed luminaire is IP65 and UL wet location listed, meeting the maintenance requirements for food processing plants, grow house harvesting centers, natatoriums and high dust industrial facilities.
- Provides energy-efficient, circadian lighting suitable for a variety of industrial applications with a choice of 4000K or 5000K CCT.
This product practices one or more claims of the following U.S. patents: 7,528,421