UV | SANITIZING | ENTRY GATE
Far-UVC, the Ultraviolet radiation band between 200–230 nanometers (nm), has been proven to penetrate and inactivate surface pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses. Simply step into the Cleanse Portal and make a slow 360° turn for a 20 second dosage of Far-UVC.
Studies* indicate no harm to humans from continuous low dosages of 222 nanometer, far-UVC light. Yet the source effectively inactivates over 90% of contaminants, based on the intensity and brief exposure time described.
Position the free-standing Cleanse PORTAL next to any high traffic or critical entry point to significantly reduce infection transmission rates.
- Utilizes Far-UVC technology that effectively penetrates and inactivates >90% of bacteria and viruses without harm to exposed human body
- Equipped with (5) Far-UVC modules, optimized for human body coverage
- UV dosage requirement as low as 20 seconds of exposure
- Motion-controlled mode activates Far-UVC light via built-in PIR motion sensor and can preserve longevity of Far-UVC module during periods of inactivity.
- Can be deployed as free-standing structure near any door entry
- Universal input voltage, 85-264V AC with power consumption of 60W